Company / Corporate Fact Sheet
Outsourced product development for scalable applications since 2005
- Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Kharkiv, Ukraine
- Kiev, Ukraine
- Miami, FL
- Chicago, IL
Saint Petersburg, Russia and Kharkiv, Ukraine (130+ SW Engineers, Architects, PMs, QAs). PMs available on client site.
- Chicago, IL
Sales & Project Management
- San Francisco, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- New-York, NY
- Austin, TX
Feel free to request any information. We'll get you in touch with our senior professionals.
- Started in 2005
- Legally, US corporation
- Grew from 5 to 100+ people since 2005
- Ruby on Rails, .NET, LAMP, Phyton, PHP, Java
- iPhone development
- Android development
- Business intelligence
- Finance & Insurance
- Real Estate
- Software & Technology
- Education, Training & E-learning
- Media, Publishing & Entertainment
- Wholesale & Retail
- Logistics & Transportation
- Travel & Tourism
- Pair Programming
- Continuous Integration
- Test Driven Development
- Proven experience in delivering high performance data driven applications since 2005
- Open books - We give our clients access to the same collaboration tools used internally by our development team, providing full visibility into project progress and team communication. Client also has access to source code, so you can provide feedback early on.
- Same team throughout the whole development phase and support. We consider loyalty to be our strategic priority
- Competitive cost structure utilizing offshore resources.
- Ability to provide cost efficient post launch support.
- Time zone allows daily morning Scrum meeting with entire team. For clients in the US, the overlap is 2-5 hours a day.
- Low up-front investment – we are open to start with a small trial project.
- No lock-in - You can adjust the team size up and down as needed upon two weeks' notice
- Our projects managers are based in both the US and Russia/Ukraine. You can opt for a US-based project manager.
- Fixed price - Where possible and desired by client, we work on fixed price projects, essentially taking on the risk for cost overruns and miscalculations. This also helps clients budget with more certainty.
- Keep you in the know of where the industry is going so you get the advantage of new technology.
- Thought leadership
- Deliver apps you want to use