Need NoSQL and Distributed Computing Expertise?
What causes 60-90% of database performance issues? According to Forrester, they claim that it is related to the use of SQL. What do large organizations such as Twitter and Facebook, Amazon and many others do to offset that challenge? They implement NoSQL solutions to scale and improve performance. The combination of their NoSQL systems using distributed computing tools enables them to have effective, big data processing. (petabytes of data and more).
Having proven experience in implementing NoSQL databases and distributed computing solutions for data mining, analysis, etc., Sphere Consulting Inc. can help the data processing needs of software companies as well as other organizations.
Recent NoSQL development experience:
Focused NoSQL/distributed computing services:
- Optimize and speed up data mining/processing
- Tune up/configure existing clusters to enable distributed data processing
- Migrate your existing domain to NoSQL (includes expert analysis, development, and recommendations)
- Suggest configuration for non-functional aspects of the solutions developed with NoSQL
- Implement enhanced data analysis, statistics calculations, visualization, and search/filtering features
Benefits to your organization:
- Proven expertise in implementing NoSQL solutions on top of Cassandra, MongoDB, Google BigTable, Couchbase, Amazon SimpleDB, Project Voldemort, Hbase, etc.
- Profound experience with distributed computing tools: Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Mahout, Nutch, Solr, MapReduce, and others
- 130+ strong, full-time team across 8 locations (Illinois, Florida, Norway, UK and Eastern Europe)
- The team consists mostly of experienced Data Architects and senior engineers
- Access to our data analytics department that tracks the most innovative technologies to help our customers deliver better software faster, with improved performance, and at a lower cost
- Proven delivery methodology
Thank you! We'll contact you soon...