Java is a programming language originally developed by Sun Microsystems and released in 1995 as a core component of Sun Microsystems' Java platform.
Sun identifies "Write once, run anywhere" as the core value proposition of the Java platform. This means that the most important promise of Java technology is that you only have to write your application once - for the Java platform - and then you'll be able to run it anywhere.
Java is a safe, robust, garbage-collected, object-oriented, high-performance, multi-threaded, interpreted, architecture-neutral, cross-platform, buzzword-compliant programming language.
Java is really good for both desktop and web development.
What we can help you with:
- Build complex systems using components written using various technologies
- Port old solutions to an enterprise platform using different technologies (including partial porting that would help save costs and duration)
- Optimize performance of enterprise-level systems (up to 30x improvement)
- Optimize mobile apps (in terms of performance and memory resources needed) that do image processing, communication and cryptography
- Create architecture that include messaging systems (such as MQSeries)
- Refactoring of code in complex systems using Java EE
- Build applications for mobile phones based on J2ME
- Port non-mobile libraries to mobile platforms
- Integrate mainframe applications and standard web servers
- Combine low-level native solutions with Java and J9 technologies
- Work with audio- and video-streaming for both mobile and desktop platforms
- Read e-passports using mobile phones Nokia, incl biometric information
- Work with popular enterprise platforms such as DB2
- Enterprise-level systems that use intricate Oracle features
- Provide access to video content based on Windows Media Server
- Build mobile apps that interact with web services via HTTP
Tools that we use most frequently:
- Frameworks: Spring, Struts, EJB, JSF, GWT
- Libraries: Hibernate
- IDE: IDEA, NetBeans, Eclipse
- Additional technologies: GlassFish, Tomcat, JBoss, Servlet, JSP, JMS, JPA
- Testing: JBehave, JUnit
Contact Us Today!
Thank you! We'll contact you soon...
What People Say About Us
I've been routinely impressed by Sphere Consulting's professionalism, technical skill, ability to execute complicated projects. I've worked directly with Leon Ginsburg as well as his project managers and Ruby on Rails developers, and I continue to engage their company whenever I need technology services.
Techweek - CEO, Founder
I would like to recommend Sphere Consulting as an outsourcing software development partner. Enova Financial has worked with Sphere Consulting since 2005, having selected the company primarily because of its software development capabilities and experience with Ruby on Rails. We started with a small dedicated team and over time have scaled our engagement to several large teams. The members of our dedicated teams at Sphere Consulting work closely with our organization to build a sound understanding of our business. The quality of their service is consistently high and Agile development process is well established. We are currently on our 4th year together and looking forward to future endeavors with Sphere Consulting.
We moved our project to Sphere Consulting from another consulting company which was not performing. They re-engineered our application in Ruby on Rails and continue to provide excellent systems analysis, coding, testing and deployment. We just finished our first release and as a very happy client, we are engaging Sphere for the 2nd release. We receive great service from our project manager, and strong support from Sphere executive management team.