A global women’s apparel and accessories company had a dilemma. Every time content needed to be updated on the website, an IT ticket had to be entered and it took a long time to get new content published. It was a slow and inefficient process. The retailer was looking for a new solution that would streamline the process to get new content online quickly and easily with no hassle.
To address this issue, we built them a WordPress Content Management System (CMS) and integrated it an e-commerce site for the company to realize the project’s value. This project also included an operational and organizational change management effort as we needed to train marketing and sales on how to use the new tool. We created templates for them and showed them how simple using a CMS could be with point, click, drag and drop functionality and no prior coding skills required. No more IT tickets, no more long wait times to get content updated online. We put the power in the hands of those that were responsible for maintaining the website, marketing.
In three months, we were able to develop a solution that saved the client $1.2 million a year in IT costs post-implementation, improved employee productivity, reduced manual errors on the website, and made it much faster to get content published. This made it much easier to compete, whether it be on price or inventory and in turn led to greater customer satisfaction and engagement.
- By streamlining workflows and integrations to a cloud-based billing system, a Recruitment CRM platform company eliminated triple-entry errors at half the cost of Netsuite professional services. By streamlining workflows and integrations to a cloud-based billing system, a Recruitment CRM platform company eliminated triple-entry errors at half the cost of Netsuite professional services.
- Sphere Creates Robust NetSuite Integrations for iCanvas Sphere Creates Robust NetSuite Integrations for iCanvas
- Case Study: Integra Credit Partners with Sphere for Legacy System Modernization About Integra Credit Founded in 2014, Integra Credit is a Chicago-based online consumer lending company. The company provides fast, flexible, and convenient financial solutions to customers regardless of their credit history or credit score. With a team of over 30 years of experience in online lending, the company holds expertise in sophisticated analytical models, big data and innovative ...
- Case Study: OppLoans Enhances UX, Increases Loan App Conversions with Sphere OppLoans Enhances UX, Increases Loan App Conversions with Sphere
- Case Study: Newline Financial’s web app gains future-proof functionality with shift to Google Cloud Platform About Newline Financial Since 2013, Newline Financial has provided specialty finance and property rehabilitation to property owners and counties. Newline purchases and services tax liens nationwide, by utilizing a team of professionals, technologies, and backend analytics. The Challenge To optimize efficiency, Newline Financial launched an internal web app to collect taxes and repay them to property owners with ...