A global women’s apparel and accessories company had a dilemma. Every time content needed to be updated on the website, an IT ticket had to be entered and it took a long time to get new content published. It was a slow and inefficient process. The retailer was looking for a new solution that would streamline the process to get new content online quickly and easily with no hassle.
To address this issue, we built them a WordPress Content Management System (CMS) and integrated it an e-commerce site for the company to realize the project’s value. This project also included an operational and organizational change management effort as we needed to train marketing and sales on how to use the new tool. We created templates for them and showed them how simple using a CMS could be with point, click, drag and drop functionality and no prior coding skills required. No more IT tickets, no more long wait times to get content updated online. We put the power in the hands of those that were responsible for maintaining the website, marketing.
In three months, we were able to develop a solution that saved the client $1.2 million a year in IT costs post-implementation, improved employee productivity, reduced manual errors on the website, and made it much faster to get content published. This made it much easier to compete, whether it be on price or inventory and in turn led to greater customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Agile planning – building an agile organization Agile Planning – Creating and Reaping the Benefits of an Agile Organization The legendary boxer Mike Tyson once said, “Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.” While Tyson has plenty of areas of personal weakness, his ability to approach a boxing match in an agile manner was unmatched. He fully understood that ...
- Remote Team Productivity Tools – aligning tools, culture, and collaboration Sphere’s Preferred Products for the Digital Workplace – Remote Team Productivity Tools For Aligning Tools, Culture and Collaboration By Rita Ginsburg When your remote teams don’t get free cupcakes, onsite massages, or Foosball tables, how can you use technology to bridge culture across multiple locations, time zones, languages, and more? Can the combination of culture and intelligent ...
- Case Study: Blockchain Consulting – Loan Marketplace Case Study: Blockchain Consulting - Loan Marketplace
- How the Internet of Things Is Delivering Value to Consumers Today How the Internet of Things Is Delivering Value to Consumers Today
- Improving Process, People, and Culture to Boost Remote Productivity Improving Process, People, and Culture to Boost Remote Productivity Without proper communication and process, working with remote consultants can be difficult. In the broadest sense, it can be a problem of context. Without context, remote workers rarely understand the “why” regarding their actions. Why should they make certain software changes? Will it help the end ...