Home » Technologies » Go Programming Language In 2007 Robert Griesemer, Rob Pike, and Ken Thompson created a compiled and statically typed language called “Go.” This...
Go Programming Language
Home » Technologies » Go Programming Language As the Ruby on Rails community becomes increasingly mature, additional time is spent optimizing different aspects of the...
Home » Technologies » Go Programming Language Your team has decided on Go after months of months of developing modules and roadmapping for a large project, but since...
- Screencasts – Helpful Golang Practices
- How Golang Helps Team Leads Become More Effective
- Go and Network API: The Silver Bullet
- SphereCon 2017: Our Conference Supporting the Go and Ruby Communities
- How to Use Go to Optimize the Cost of Development
- An Introduction to Golang
- Go for Rails Developers
- C-for-Go, a Full-Featured Bindings Generator Allowing Use of Any C/C++ Library Within Golang
Your Vision. Our Strategic Advice. Your Success.
Are you ready to accelerate success, shatter technology constraints, remove technical/staffing
bottlenecks, drive new revenue and mitigate the risk of growth?
As your business grows, you’ll need a technology partner as flexible as you are. That’s where we come in.
Sphere’s engagement models are simple and adaptable – everything we do is designed to
accelerate your business and remove technical constraints and staffing bottlenecks.