Helpful Golang PracticesGo is a new language that borrows ideas from existing languages. This series of screencasts shows the many ways that Go programs are different. C++...
Go (aka Golang) is an open source programming language that was created at Google in 2007. It was created to be scalable to large systems (similar to Java and C++ ),...
Home » Technologies » Go Team Leads Overview Let’s talk about team leads and their role in the software development process. What’s a team lead? There’s no agreed...
Home » Technologies » Go First of all, what do we mean by the term “network API”? It’s simple: we’re referring to any API that’s called remotely. This includes mobile...
Home » Technologies » Go On October 28, 2017 we hosted software engineers and UI / UX designers from around the world at SphereCon...
Home » Technologies » Go Big companies are often dependant on software systems to support complex purposes ranging from project management to human resource...
- Screencasts – Helpful Golang Practices
- How Golang Helps Team Leads Become More Effective
- Go and Network API: The Silver Bullet
- SphereCon 2017: Our Conference Supporting the Go and Ruby Communities
- How to Use Go to Optimize the Cost of Development
- Why Ruby on Rails Applications Should Consider Adding Go to Their Stack
- An Introduction to Golang
- Go for Rails Developers
- C-for-Go, a Full-Featured Bindings Generator Allowing Use of Any C/C++ Library Within Golang
Your Vision. Our Strategic Advice. Your Success.
Are you ready to accelerate success, shatter technology constraints, remove technical/staffing
bottlenecks, drive new revenue and mitigate the risk of growth?
As your business grows, you’ll need a technology partner as flexible as you are. That’s where we come in.
Sphere’s engagement models are simple and adaptable – everything we do is designed to
accelerate your business and remove technical constraints and staffing bottlenecks.