ChallengeHuman Interest is revolutionizing the way small businesses in the US manage 401k plans for their employees. They knew assistance was needed to improve their user...
by Matt Jensen | Mar 13, 2019 | Microservices, Services, Case Studies, Consulting & Advisory, RSpec, Ruby on Rails Development, Software Development, AWS (Amazon Web Services), Python, MongoDB, AirbrakeAJAX, Product Development, iOS & Android
CASE STUDY Gett is the European market leader in the on-demand mobile transportation, delivery, and logistics industry. CHALLENGE Gett is available in over 60 cities...
CASE STUDY CHALLENGEA global women’s apparel and accessories company had a dilemma. Every time content needed to be updated on the website, an IT ticket had to be entered...
Home » Resources » Case Studies Problem A Global Women’s Apparel and Accessories Company had a social media presence of 275,000 followers. They weren’t quite sure how...
Healthcare Technology (HealthTech) Improving the quality of patient care though innovative custom software applications The healthcare Technology (HealthTech) sector is a...
- Case Study: Integra Credit Partners with Sphere for Legacy System Modernization
- Case Study: OppLoans Enhances UX, Increases Loan App Conversions with Sphere
- Case Study: Newline Financial’s web app gains future-proof functionality with shift to Google Cloud Platform
- Case Study: CreditNinja Partners with Sphere to Build Custom Lead Gen System, Saves on Costs
- Sphere Partner Optimizes Roof Asset Management
- Case Study: Software Division Carve-Out by Private Equity Firm
- Healthcare Technology Co. Drops Conventional Platform, Scales with Google Cloud Platform
- Case Study: Experify.io Augments Development, Speeds Time to Market with Sphere
- Case Study: MKG Recruits Sphere to Optimize System, Enhance Operational Performance
- Case Study: Professional Services Firm Streamlines Operations, Saves Time with NetSuite
Your Vision. Our Strategic Advice. Your Success.
Are you ready to accelerate success, shatter technology constraints, remove technical/staffing
bottlenecks, drive new revenue and mitigate the risk of growth?
As your business grows, you’ll need a technology partner as flexible as you are. That’s where we come in.
Sphere’s engagement models are simple and adaptable – everything we do is designed to
accelerate your business and remove technical constraints and staffing bottlenecks.