Leo Radovsky is the VP Technology, Mergers & Acquisitions at Sphera. Headquartered in Chicago, Sphera is the largest global provider of integrated risk management...
Mangesh Bhamkar is CTO and co-founder of Jammber, an application that allows independent musicians to better manage their business and get the credit and payment they...
Making business technology solutions decisions requires determining how to best support an organization’s strategies, people, and processes with the right technology tools...
The technology arena is moving incredibly quickly. Therefore, I believe it’s important to bring experts together to discuss, debate, and exchange ideas to help us all...
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is transforming the landscape of many industries and the industrial markets are no exception. Adam McElhinney, chief of machine learning and AI...
- Good Business Systems Decisions Increase Profits
- Goal Setting Is a Strategic Tool for Tech Startups
- The Balancing Act of Business System Decision-Making
- Navigating Machine Learning Technology Stack Decision-Making
- Artificial Intelligence Is Transforming Industrial Markets
- Examining Technology Team Culture
- The CTO’s Role: Accelerating Technology Development
- Creating a Profitable Tech Business Model
- Is Your Small Business Really a Start-up?
- Rapid Tech Talent Restructuring As A Strategy
Your Vision. Our Strategic Advice. Your Success.
Are you ready to accelerate success, shatter technology constraints, remove technical/staffing
bottlenecks, drive new revenue and mitigate the risk of growth?
As your business grows, you’ll need a technology partner as flexible as you are. That’s where we come in.
Sphere’s engagement models are simple and adaptable – everything we do is designed to
accelerate your business and remove technical constraints and staffing bottlenecks.