Artificial Intelligence (AI) is transforming the landscape of many industries and the industrial markets are no exception. Adam McElhinney, chief of machine learning and AI...
Originally published on Forbes, January 8, 2020 The only way to win is to learn faster than anyone else.” – Eric Ries This quote from Eric Ries, author of The Lean...
Profitable tech business model – tackling arguably one of the largest challenges tech startups face Nickolay Schwarz is CTO at BenchPrep, an e-learning software...
Andy Pruitt is currently the CTO at OppLoans and has had the experience of founding and cofounding three technologies companies. He recently participated in a TechDebate in...
As published on Forbes.com, December 4, 2019. By Leon Ginsburg, CEO at Sphere Software and Forbes Technology Council Member Cloud computing, cybersecurity, blockchain,...
Small technology start-ups are nimble and highly innovative. But what can we learn from established organizations that are in the throes of technology innovation...
- Evaluating The Big 3 in Business Intelligence, Part 2: The APIs
- Evaluating The Big 3 in Business Intelligence: Tableau vs Power BI vs Qlik
- Good Business Systems Decisions Increase Profits
- Goal Setting Is a Strategic Tool for Tech Startups
- The Balancing Act of Business System Decision-Making
- Navigating Machine Learning Technology Stack Decision-Making
- Artificial Intelligence Is Transforming Industrial Markets
- The CTO’s Role: Accelerating Technology Development
- Creating a Profitable Tech Business Model
- Is Your Small Business Really a Start-up?
Your Vision. Our Strategic Advice. Your Success.
Are you ready to accelerate success, shatter technology constraints, remove technical/staffing
bottlenecks, drive new revenue and mitigate the risk of growth?
As your business grows, you’ll need a technology partner as flexible as you are. That’s where we come in.
Sphere’s engagement models are simple and adaptable – everything we do is designed to
accelerate your business and remove technical constraints and staffing bottlenecks.