Past Debate- TechDebates Austin THE BATTLE FOR THE CLOUD: AWS VS. GOOGLE CLOUD VS. AZURE VS. HYBRID21 May 2019 SOLD OUT - SIGN UP FOR FUTURE EVENTS AWS vs. Google Cloud vs....
Home » Resources » TechDebates Boris Korenfeld is the vice president of R&D for Gett, an on-demand mobility solutions provider and the global leader in corporate...
Home » Resources » TechDebates Can security, compliance, innovation, and Agile methodologies coexist? On September 17, 2019, in Austin, Texas, a TechDebate panel of...
Home » Resources » TechDebates Peter Caron, Chief Product Officer at UBIX.AI, was one of the participating panelists in our July TechDebate discussing the challenges...
Home » Resources » TechDebates George Michelson is a software development and business process expert with Sphere. He has extensive experience managing both in-house...
- Tech Debates Austin – May 21st, 2019
- Structuring Technology Teams for Success, Innovation, and Competitive Advantage
- Agile, Security, & Compliance—Exploring the Tensions
- Agile Development Success Lies in Communication and Curiosity
- Remote Development & Business Process Teams – Considerations for Success
- Ruby or Golang. Which is Better?
- Artificial Intelligence Bias in Medicine: When Getting It Right Becomes Even More Important
- Artificial Intelligence: Progress Brings New Ethical Challenges
Your Vision. Our Strategic Advice. Your Success.
Are you ready to accelerate success, shatter technology constraints, remove technical/staffing
bottlenecks, drive new revenue and mitigate the risk of growth?
As your business grows, you’ll need a technology partner as flexible as you are. That’s where we come in.
Sphere’s engagement models are simple and adaptable – everything we do is designed to
accelerate your business and remove technical constraints and staffing bottlenecks.