Human Interest is revolutionizing the way small businesses in the US manage 401k plans for their employees. They knew assistance was needed to improve their user experience requiring a new mobile interface adapted to support a variety of devices. This required a mobile-friendly application that would support and enhance credibility with customers, clients, and influencers. They wanted to improve the existing web application with a new look and feel that could scale efficiently on across mobile devices. The challenge for
Sphere was to provide an exceptionally immersive experience while driving additional data and analytics, resulting in a higher rate of user engagement.
The Human Interest web application is now well adapted for mobile devices. Their new look application provides a user experience that is modern, seamless, and efficient, with meaningful and actionable custom analytics and reporting. Recently, Human Interest has seen a significant surge in user logins and the number of reports created, generated, and perhaps most importantly, downloaded indicating enhanced user value as compared to the previous capability.
I had become familiar with the quality of Sphere’s work when I worked at Enova Finance, I chose Sphere Software to help improve the User Experience for our mobile and web clients. We are very satisfied and happy to have chosen them as our development partner. During our relationship, Sphere Software made the effort to completely understand our vision and work flows, and found a way to successfully complement our operation. Their engineers communicated well throughout the development cycles and helped us deliver the enhancements on time. They moved our project along quickly and kept us agile enough to be competitive. I would recommend them without hesitation to all looking for a development partner.
Mohan Surya Chitrapu
- Agile planning – building an agile organization Agile Planning – Creating and Reaping the Benefits of an Agile Organization The legendary boxer Mike Tyson once said, “Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.” While Tyson has plenty of areas of personal weakness, his ability to approach a boxing match in an agile manner was unmatched. He fully understood that ...
- Remote Team Productivity Tools – aligning tools, culture, and collaboration Sphere’s Preferred Products for the Digital Workplace – Remote Team Productivity Tools For Aligning Tools, Culture and Collaboration By Rita Ginsburg When your remote teams don’t get free cupcakes, onsite massages, or Foosball tables, how can you use technology to bridge culture across multiple locations, time zones, languages, and more? Can the combination of culture and intelligent ...
- Case Study: Blockchain Consulting – Loan Marketplace Case Study: Blockchain Consulting - Loan Marketplace
- How the Internet of Things Is Delivering Value to Consumers Today How the Internet of Things Is Delivering Value to Consumers Today
- Improving Process, People, and Culture to Boost Remote Productivity Improving Process, People, and Culture to Boost Remote Productivity Without proper communication and process, working with remote consultants can be difficult. In the broadest sense, it can be a problem of context. Without context, remote workers rarely understand the “why” regarding their actions. Why should they make certain software changes? Will it help the end ...