Human Interest is revolutionizing the way small businesses in the US manage 401k plans for their employees. They knew assistance was needed to improve their user experience requiring a new mobile interface adapted to support a variety of devices. This required a mobile-friendly application that would support and enhance credibility with customers, clients, and influencers. They wanted to improve the existing web application with a new look and feel that could scale efficiently on across mobile devices. The challenge for
Sphere was to provide an exceptionally immersive experience while driving additional data and analytics, resulting in a higher rate of user engagement.
The Human Interest web application is now well adapted for mobile devices. Their new look application provides a user experience that is modern, seamless, and efficient, with meaningful and actionable custom analytics and reporting. Recently, Human Interest has seen a significant surge in user logins and the number of reports created, generated, and perhaps most importantly, downloaded indicating enhanced user value as compared to the previous capability.
I had become familiar with the quality of Sphere’s work when I worked at Enova Finance, I chose Sphere Software to help improve the User Experience for our mobile and web clients. We are very satisfied and happy to have chosen them as our development partner. During our relationship, Sphere Software made the effort to completely understand our vision and work flows, and found a way to successfully complement our operation. Their engineers communicated well throughout the development cycles and helped us deliver the enhancements on time. They moved our project along quickly and kept us agile enough to be competitive. I would recommend them without hesitation to all looking for a development partner.
Mohan Surya Chitrapu
- Cloud Computing Considerations, Benefits, and Concerns Cloud Computing Considerations, Benefits, and Concerns: Cloud computing is growing rapidly in revenue, sophistication, and capabilities. Some major players are battling it out trying to be the king of the cloud. What does this battle look like? How has the cloud affected companies? What are CTOs’ greatest concerns? After the Battle for the Cloud TechDebate in ...
- Agile, Security, & Compliance—Exploring the Tensions Can security, compliance, innovation, and Agile methodologies coexist? On September 17, 2019, in Austin, Texas, a TechDebate panel of Agile and technology experts will gather to address this question. To get a sneak preview, I had the chance to talk with one of our panelists, Will Simpson, founder and CEO of the consultancy Ten Eleven ...
- Unleashing Agile Development to Improve Education Fernando DeLeon is Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer of Innovare, a software solution seeking to improve the quality of education across the U.S. and Mexico. During a recent Chicago TechDebate, Fernando talked about his technology product and project management experience in a panel discussion on the application of agile development methodology for traditionally nonagile projects. ...
- Agile Development Success Lies in Communication and Curiosity Peter Caron, Chief Product Officer at UBIX.AI, was one of the participating panelists in our July TechDebate discussing the challenges and merits of agile development. Peter has spent his career in product management, and much of this experience has been working on data science-driven products. I had the opportunity to talk with him further to ...
- The Healthy Dissonance of Agile Development Methodology At our July TechDebate in Chicago, the panel discussed the value and challenges of agile development methodology from several different perspectives. After the event, I had the opportunity to have a follow-up conversation with the event’s moderator, David Radzialowski, owner of Third and 10 Product Consulting. Sphere Software hosts a series of TechDebates around the world. ...