Seamless Software Integrations
Powered by Celigo
Sphere has partnered with Celigo: the ONE iPaaS solution that successful integrates hundreds of the world’s most used software applications.
With Celigo, our partners can choose their preferred enterprise platform, CRM, CMS and others—all with the peace of mind knowing that their business processes with their existing software will easily link to their new application.
Celigo: The Leading Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)
Established in 2006, Celigo has been rapidly growing as a leader in their space with their flexible and scalable platform. Using Celigo, IT and line-of-business teams can automate business processes and accelerate growth; minimizing any fear of incompatibility or inefficiency.
- Ability to ingrate any business application to any other existing application
- Ability to automate and optimize business processes end-to-end
- Ability to accelerate company-initiated digital transformation
Trusted by global companies and being a global company themselves, Sphere is excited to bring the breadth and depth of Celigo’s innovative platform to our partners. Talk with our team today on how to get started.
Business and Process Integration and Automation: Simplified
Powered by Celigo’s iPaaS platform, we enable our partners to create a truly integrated software ecosystem that work seamlessly across platforms and processes.
From IT, Finance to Human Resources software, we ensure that all your departments' platforms send and receive data precisely to your scope.
Multi Business Processes
Order to Cash, Employee Onboarding/Offboarding, Retail and Supply Chain EDI and more—we provide 100% support and integration of many business processes.
NetSuite with Microsoft Azure, Salesforce with Acumatica and more—choose from millions of possible combinations between ERP's, CRM's, etc. etc.
Working With Sphere: Our Global Partners
Great work comes from great partnerships, and some of our partners are among the best companies in their industries. Our partners’ brightest minds worked with our own: Sphere’s senior engineering, development and leadership talent to create solutions that redefined their business.
But, you don’t have take our word for it. Hear it straight from our world-class partners.
Gett is the European market leader of on-demand mobile transportation, delivery and logistics. They worked with our team to create an online, API-based system to accept and process delivery orders from the multitude of vendor partners.Find out more
Groupon is a world-leading experiences marketplace, allowing consumers to discover fun things to do and local businesses to thrive. They approached our team to build a self-service API, enabling third-party providers to integrate with Groupon 50% faster.Find out more
CreditNinja is a leading online lender offering more affordable personal loans for borrowers with low credit scores. They worked with our developers and database engineers to create a loan approval workflow, including custom integrations with their third-party services.Find out more
Proclivity Systems is a leading, smart advertising platform that connects brands to healthcare professionals and patients. We worked with Proclivity Systems to help create their core LayerRx platform; utilizing our comprehensive analytics and engineering experience.Core Capabilities
- Software Development
- UI/UX Design
- Data Analysis
- Data Engineering
More than an Integrations Provider, Sphere is a Complete Solution Partner You Can Count on.
A successful integration starts from a well-conceived integration strategy; going beyond just the question of “can we integrate these systems?” to “what benefits can we expect from integrating these systems?”
At Sphere, we can answer that question before the project even begins; we can discuss options, provide guidance on which integrations we can build for you—and why it would be good to do so. Our experienced consultants and developers have the knowledge and skill to effectively integrate your systems and maximize efficiency.
With our decades of experience, we’ve also successfully implemented many integration types and projects with our partners. Some of the most common—and most beneficial ones—are listed below.
- Sales Pipeline Management – Customer, Vendor, Inventory and Order information could be managed in an ERP and integrated with a CRM system so your sales team has this information available when generating opportunities and communicating with customers.
- Project Scheduling and Management – Project management system users can visualize and manage schedules, while supporting information, like inventory, employees, and project accounting data can be managed in the ERP.
- Support Desk – Allow customer service to work in the CRM while pulling information about employees, customers, orders, service tickets and inventory from the ERP.
- Resource Management – Manage resources – people, equipment, etc. – and workflow in a project management system using the employee, inventory, and project definitions from the ERP.
- Marketing Campaigns – Use customer and prospect data that is maintained in ERP in your marketing campaign application.
- Communications Management – Connect your CRM and your email application to manage and organize communications with clients, vendors, and other partners.
- File Management – Connect your file management system with your ERP system so that attachments related to customers, vendors and transactions can be managed efficiently.
Reach out to a client success partner, and let’s get started today.
Trusted, Global Software Developers for Companies Around the Globe
When engaging a typical software development company, you may just get a mixed bag of developers that barely work for the skillset required for your custom solution. But, with Sphere, we work as a trusted partner should: matching the best development talent from around the world to your company’s software environment, team, budget, timelines and more.
Here are a few key reasons why Sphere Partners has been trusted for more than 15 years:
- Expertise: We have unparalleled expertise building scalable custom solutions to help you launch new products faster, optimize resources, maximize ROI and gain competitive advantage.
- Simplicity: We’re flexible, easy to get started with, and ready for your project. From initial team setup to deployment and maintenance, we’ll ensure we meet your needs.
- Satisfaction: Client satisfaction is our top priority – we will do everything we can to accelerate your business, remove technical constraints and eliminate bottlenecks.
Create Your Integrated Software Ecosystem Today
Fill out the contact form and one of our Client Partners will be in touch!
Our highly experienced integrations team are ready to tackle any type of integration request in order to create a highly efficient, fully integrated software ecosystem for your company.