Build and Deploy CI/CD Assessment
Streamline CI/CD and QA tools and processes.
Sphere provides a review of your organization’s current CI/CD and/or Automated QA tools and processes, checking if the organization applies best practices. This is essential to ensure that the organization is delivering high-quality software efficiently and cost-effectively. Business leaders can then identify areas for improvement and take proactive steps to optimize their software development lifecycle.
That’s where our CI/CD assessment comes in.
Do my CI/CD Tools and Processes Need an Assessment?
Much like the human body, signs of a needed assessment come in the form of early symptoms of CI/CD related issues. These usually come in fairly small signs—and unfortunately often skipped.
As your business scales up, these symptoms will turn into real-world problems (that you need to address in real time!), costing you money, resources and most of all, your user/consumer’s trust.
There are a few common scenarios where we recommend business leaders that their CI/CD and/or Automated QA tools and processes be reviewed:
- Poor quality or performance: If your software is prone to bugs, crashes, and other performance issues, it could indicate that your current CI/CD and/or Automated QA tools and processes are not effectively catching and resolving issues during development and testing
- Slow release cycles: If your release cycles are slow and take a long time to deploy new features or updates, it could indicate that your current processes and tools are not efficient enough to support faster release cycles
- High costs of development and maintenance: If the costs of developing and maintaining your software are too high, you’re likely not optimizing for cost-effectiveness
- Lack of alignment with industry standards: If your current CI/CD and/or Automated QA processes or tools don’t align with industry standards and best practices, your organization could be at risk of falling behind competitors, facing compliance issues, and suffering from poor quality software
- Lack of visibility and transparency: If you have limited visibility and transparency into your software development lifecycle, it could be a sign that your current CI/CD and /or Automated QA tools and processes are not providing enough insights and data to make informed decisions
The solution our team provides is a thorough review of your current CI/CD and/or Automated QA processes and tools to identify deficiencies and ensure alignment to best practices. Our assessment team are experts in identifying potential issues, providing actionable recommendations and solutions to ensure optimal CI/CD and/or Automated QA tools and processes.Request Your Assessment
Cloud Hosting and Storage Assessment Services
Sphere’s cloud experts actively provide our partners with key insights into their cloud environment’s overall performance. Our common assessment services include, but are not limited to the following:
General Performance Review
We identify the current CI/CD tools, deployment processes, testing automation, and monitoring used by the organization.
We evaluate the effectiveness of the current CI/CD and automated QA tools and processes in terms of quality, performance, speed, cost-effectiveness, and alignment with best practices.
We conduct a gap analysis to compare the current tools and processes with the practices to identify any gaps, inefficiencies, or deviations.
We conduct a maturity assessment to determine the level of maturity of the organization's CI/CD and automated QA tools and processes.
Expert Action Plan
We create a report with identified deficiencies and provide recommendations with a proposed solution and what to expect.
Working With Sphere: Our Global Clients
Great work comes from great partnerships, and some of our clients are among the best companies in their industries. Our clients’ brightest minds worked with our own: Sphere’s senior engineering, development and leadership talent to create solutions that redefined their business.
But, you don’t have take our word for it. Hear it straight from our world-class clients.
Gett is the European market leader of on-demand mobile transportation, delivery and logistics. They worked with our team to create an online, API-based system to accept and process delivery orders from the multitude of vendor partners.Find out more
Groupon is a world-leading experiences marketplace, allowing consumers to discover fun things to do and local businesses to thrive. They approached our team to build a self-service API, enabling third-party providers to integrate with Groupon 50% faster.Find out more
CreditNinja is a leading online lender offering more affordable personal loans for borrowers with low credit scores. They worked with our developers and database engineers to create a loan approval workflow, including custom integrations with their third-party services.Find out more
Proclivity Systems is a leading, smart advertising platform that connects brands to healthcare professionals and patients. We worked with Proclivity Systems to help create their core LayerRx platform; utilizing our comprehensive analytics and engineering experience.Core Capabilities
- Software Development
- UI/UX Design
- Data Analysis
- Data Engineering
Trusted, Global Software Developers for Companies Around the Globe
When engaging a typical software development company, you may just get a mixed bag of developers that barely work for the skillset required for your custom solution. But, with Sphere, we work as a trusted partner should: matching the best development talent from around the world to your company’s software environment, team, budget, timelines and more.
Here are a few key reasons why Sphere Partners has been trusted for more than 15 years:
- Expertise: We have unparalleled expertise building scalable custom solutions to help you launch new products faster, optimize resources, maximize ROI and gain competitive advantage.
- Simplicity: We’re flexible, easy to get started with, and ready for your project. From initial team setup to deployment and maintenance, we’ll ensure we meet your needs.
- Satisfaction: Client satisfaction is our top priority – we will do everything we can to accelerate your business, remove technical constraints and eliminate bottlenecks.