2023 Trends in Enterprise Applications and Software
“The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.” Bill Gates
Similarly to the stock market, where periods of recession are some of the best times to invest money, companies that invest in technology to increase efficiency — at a time where the majority are fearful — will have an advantage over their competitors, having taken a golden opportunity to outperform them.
A great example of technology that increases efficiency with noticeable results is Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, or in the other words, enterprise applications. These applications are not a new concept, but they continue to evolve.
Some of the recent developments incorporate the latest that trending, future-ready innovations such as cloud computing and AI automation has to offer. Download this whitepaper to learn the top ERP trends!
- AI and Machine Learning Is Taking Over
- Low/No Code is the New Coding Standard
- Usability — Form is Now Equal to Function
- The Time of Cloud is Yesterday… and Still Is Now.
- Integration is the Key to Software Usability and Usage
- Efficiency is Tantamount to any ERP Software Investment