Enzo upgrades their crypto and banking application through Sphere Partners’ agile team
Enzo is a US-based FinTech company who were looking to refactor their application and add new functionality. Sphere Partners provided an agile development team to complete this project and support their product development roadmap.
Enzo wanted to refactor their existing crypto and banking application and add trading and investing functionality to their mobile application. Their list of requirements for this project include:
- Add the ability to access, monitor and trade with the stock market via mobile application connected to the user’s bank account
- Add trade functionality as an opt-in feature of the wealth management application that was associated to user profiles
- Streamline user adoption and onboarding within the Apex Solution service
- Enable high net worth individuals the ability to utilize credit to purchase assets via mobile application
- Build integration to enable money transfers to/from the user’s bank account for investments
How It Was Solved
The Sphere Partners team stood up an agile development team that utilized a roadmap/milestone-based approach to enable beta user feedback for future iterations of the product launch.
For the initial product launch, the Enzo team prioritized Sphere to develop features specific to:
- Market open/close functionality for invest
- Backend ledger recording of transactions (posted and scheduled)
- Market insight dashboards that combined investments and checking portfolio into a consolidated view
- Money transfer capabilities from checking to invest portfolio
- Goal setting within application
At the end of development, Sphere artifacts were transferred to the internal Enzo team for future management.
The team provided a cross-functional group of technical resources that combined their technical expertise and business knowledge to provide the end-to-end features of the product. We put together a team of full-stack developers, automation testers, UI/UX designers and a technical delivery manager. The team had expertise in Flutter, Dart, NestJS, Typescript, GraphQL, MongoDB, AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes and Docker.
Our team ultimately helped Enzo enhance their crypto and banking application through an established agile development process. We added additional trade functionality, streamlined user adoption and onboarding and built an integration to streamline money transfers. In addition, users now have the feature to trade on stock exchange and have access to market insights dashboards—fully supported features from their mobile phones.